LE 7.0.2 restarts on A/V-Receiver Restart

• Hey,

I'm facing a strange issue with LE 7.0.2 oder Cubox i4. It restarts every time I switch on my A/V-Receiver (Yamaha RX-V Series). It keeps on running when I switch it off. Never faced this issue with OE 6. CEC is disabled on all machines.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this or can help with narrowing down the problem?

Thank you very much

• Does kodi restart or the whole os? In any case a debug log would help, you'll need to upload kodi.log.old

The whole OS does restart. Sounds like a strange problem, that even occurs on a fresh install of 7.0.2 and does not seem to be related with CEC (but I', not sure). The other problem, which might be related, is that Kodi does not start the GUI. I can here the sound when moving the cursor with the iPhone App, but I don't get any GUI. If I start a movie using the app, I do get the picture. Attached, you'll find the complete logfiles from LE, I hope this is enough. I can also provide more if you want to.

Thanks for your work on LE, it's great and I hope I can help solving the problem.

Edit: I'm trying to narrow down the problem. The "boot into black screen" is related to my AVR. If I connect the Cubox directly to my TV it works fine. Seems to be related to the refresh rate?