[Solved] Odroid C2 / RPi : no more CEC control :(

• Hi.

I bought a new AV receiver 2 weeks ago (Yamaha RX-V483) and I was very happy to control Kodi running on my Odroid C2 using CEC and AV receiver remote.

Every things were find but few days ago, I reboot the Odroid and now no more CEC control :(

As my Set Top Box from my Internet provider is also connected to my AV receiver (and CEC works), I have switch HDMI cables, I also try with my old RPi with a fresh flashed LibreELEC SD card on both HDMI cabl but still no CEC controls.

The weird thing is that when I put Kodi into debug mode and look into kodi.log, I can see that CEC key press are detected :

I also copy and edit remote.xml to replace <left>Left<left> by <a8>Left</a8> or <key id='a8'>Left</left> and I try with Keymap Editor addon but I'm stuck :(

Any help will be appreciate ;)

Thanks

• Hi.

Problem fixed, few days ago, I disabled CEC control on m TV because AV receiver was switch on from stand by.

But now, after playing with settings on my TV and my AV receiver, CEC controls are back on Odroid and it's even better cause I can control Kodi with both remote (TV and AV receiver).

Thanks.