Having problems with my s805 android box... need help.

• I have an android mxq box and put libreelec on it and have a few questions...

I ran a test on it, with an add-on that I just found out was somehow an illegal (ares wizard: not sure how it is illegal, or why, but would appreciate it if that could be explained), and it said I have 119 mb of memory and its all being used.

When I check my box, under system info, it says I have about 700 mbs of total storage and that my box has 5.1 gb of total space from the manufacture.

I've done a bit of reading on this and it appears that I want to use something called gparted (a Linux program) to expand my memory from the 700 to the 5.1 gigs, or somehow change the memory partition through a program like putty, but I might be way off base on that.

I can really use some help cuz I have no idea if I can download gparted onto my box directly and/or what way to proceed on this. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

• Official Post

Kodi "builds" and "wizards" exists to bulk-install pirate streaming add-ons. We follow the same general principles as the Kodi forum and refuse all support regardless of issue to any user with pirate streaming add-ons installed. You now need to show us a Kodi debug log to prove your system is free of pirate add-on crapware before support will continue. Thanks.

The Piracy Box Sellers and Youtube Promoters Are Killing Kodi | Kodi | Open Source Home Theater Software

Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons - Official Kodi Wiki

• Kodi "builds" and "wizards" exists to bulk-install pirate streaming add-ons. We follow the same general principles as the Kodi forum and refuse all support regardless of issue to any user with pirate streaming add-ons installed. You now need to show us a Kodi debug log to prove your system is free of pirate add-on crapware before support will continue. Thanks.

I think ill just burn my kodi box as it and the people I have had to deal with to get anything done have been nothing but a pain in the ass... ty anyways.