Done 7.0.3 -> 8: some CEC remote custom mappings stopped working

• I'm using a custom remote.xml file on RPi2 on my Sony tv, plus a couple of boxes for friends and family.

CEC remote file ~/.kodi/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml : ibeS

I do not use any other customizations. This custom remote file adds some things for CEC remotes like:

* pressing blue during playback to download subs,

* pressing red to display the context menus while in movie/episode view

* pressing green to pop-up the information window (story, actors, plot etc)

This remote.xml has been used without a single change from the days of OpenELEC 6.x. It worked perfectly after the ugprade to LE 7.x. Problem is that the two last bindings have stopped in LE 8. Any idea what might be at fault here. I have not produced any logs so far, if needed please tell me which debug options (CEC?) I should check please.

dmesg output: fJYc

• From the the lack of responses I can only presume that no-one has experienced this, or perhaps I have not searched good enough for similar issues.

In any case, would someone be kind enough to perhaps try my remote.xml on krypton/rpi to see if:

* in movie/episode view, pressing red on a movie/episode brings up the context menu and

* also in movie/episode view, pressing green on a movie/episode opens up the information view?

Thanks in advance to anyone taking the 15' to try this and report back. Like I said, the same remote.xml file worked flawlessly from OE 5.x to LE 7.x...

• So, I've now got some time to check things out by enabling debug log as well. I can see that there are some problems this time, when parsing my remote.xml:

Remember that I am using confluence and not estuary here (in case that matters). I am not a coder, but it feels as though there used to be tags for windows like "videolibrary"/"videofiles", with now do not exist on krypton/confluence... Can someone help here?