Adding movie scrapper to music videos.

• I want to keep music videos separate, and all my collection is DVD related. The scrapper for music videos is inadequate.

The Movie scrapper picks all these up, but currently can only add the music videos with that scrapper to movies.

How do I add a copy of the movie scrapper to music videos, or make is available as a scraper to appear in the music videos as an option?

• Official Post

What are those music videos? Are those single official videos of a single song or are those concert DVDs?

Both are handled different in Kodi, as far as I have understood.

Music videos are single videos from a specific song. Like this for exmple:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Complete concert DVDs like for example: U2 - Go Home ... see: U2: Go Home - Live From Slane Castle (2001) — The Movie Database (TMDb)

are handled as movies and not as music videos.

So, what to do now...

I would create a movie set and name that "Concerts" and probably add all DVD concerts you have to that set.