Error with included libraries and headers

• First of all I am very new to compiling stuff on linux so this question might be very stupid, so I apologize in advance.
    I am very close to compiling gstreamer with the base plugins, but I ran into an error that I cannot understand how to fix. for some reason the gstreamer plugins keep looking for the included libraries and headers in another folder than the one I pointed it too, and I don't know how to fix it.

this is the error I get

Code
    cc1: error: /home/sg/sx05re/Kszaq/build.Sx05RE-S905.arm-1.6/toolchain/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/home/sg/sx05re/Kszaq/build.Sx05RE-S905.arm-1.6/gstreamer-5f5caff: No such file or directory [-Werror=missing-include-dirs]

This is how I am doing it.

First I compile gstreamer with this:

This puts the headers and libraries in the sysroot folder which is /home/sg/sx05re/Kszaq/build.Sx05RE-S905.arm-1.6/toolchain/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/

now when I try to compile the plugins I use:

Code
    configure_target() {
    export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/home/sg/sx05re/Kszaq/build.Sx05RE-S905.arm-1.6/gstreamer-5f5caff/pkgconfig"
    CFLAGS="-I$SYSROOT_PREFIX/usr/include/"
    ./autogen.sh  --prefix="/usr" \
    --host="$TARGET_NAME" \
    --disable-gtk-doc \
    --includedir="$SYSROOT_PREFIX/usr/include/" \
    --libdir="$SYSROOT_PREFIX/usr/lib"
    }

I have tried many combinations with the -includeddir the CFLAGS and libdir, but it keeps trying to look for them in that folder which doesn't even exists.

Code
    /home/sg/sx05re/Kszaq/build.Sx05RE-S905.arm-1.6/toolchain/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/home/sg/sx05re/Kszaq/build.Sx05RE-S905.arm-1.6/gstreamer-5f5caff

Anyone know why? I know I am doing something terribly wrong, but I am too dumb to know what it is :(