support dm-crypt + LUKS

• This is to revive the conversation at dm-crypt and LUKS . The thread was abandoned a while ago and forum software recommended creating a new thread instead of updating existing one

Here's the reason why it is extremely important to support LUKS: with current hysteria about illegal video sharing, having un-encrypted media center becomes a huge liability. Kodi scans the user libraries, stores subtitles and temporary files on the storage. If that storage is not encrypted, that exposes media center users to all sort of harassment by big media.

Notice here: I'm not trying to endorse any illegal activity, but it is very easy to use the temporary files created by Kodi to imply guilt even when none exists. All it takes is somebody sticking a movie on a flash drive once, and there will be traces of it, which could be used to prosecute people

I fully understand that encryption is not for everyone, but there's absolutely no reason why cryptsetup could not be build with LibreELEC. It is not taking a lot of space. When not used, it is not taking any memory or resources. All it takes is compile support for it in kernel. I think it's a critically needed feature, and I hope devs reconsider supporting it