LibreELEC - AVERMEDIA a800 DVBT

• Hi, i cant see my avermedia a800 dvb t tuner in tvheadend. It also does not turn on the blue light on the device. It looks like some problems while loading the driver. I tried to use it on ubuntu server, just copied /usr/lib/firmware/dvb-usb-avertv-a800-02.fw from LE disk to /lib/firmware/ on ubuntu server, restarted ubuntu server and it works. But I am not able to load it on LE. After connecting device to LE i get this message in dmesg.

Code
    [  754.893276] usb 2-1: new high-speed USB device number 6 using ehci-pci
    [  755.033254] dvb_usb_dibusb_mc_common: Unknown symbol __symbol_get (err 0)

lsusb -v get this info for that device

Is anyone able to help me with this?

LibreELEC 8.0.1 Generic.x86_64 official

Edited once, last by FRACTi0N (May 6, 2017 at 1:42 PM).

• so i was searching throught net and it seems that i need to edit dibusb-mc-common.c
    Right now i am able to compile LE, but i have no idea, how to edit dibusb-mc-common.c.
    Is anyone here that can help me with it, so i can test it? the only thing it seems i have to do is to add
    MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
    after
    #include "dibusb.h"
    in dibusb-mc-common.c

thanks for any help.)

• Ok, so it seems i was able to compile LE and A800 works fine now. But i ve got one more question. I was able to modify /build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0.1/linux-4.9.13/drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusub-mc-common.c by patch created in /projects/Generic/patches/linux

But dibusub-mc-common.c is present also in another 2 locations:
    /build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0.1/media_build-2017-01-22/v4l/dibusb-mc-common.c
    /build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0.1/media_build-2017-01-22/linux/drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusub-mc-common.c

it was i bit more complicated for me to change theese 2 files (i had to modify them manually while i was compiling media_build). Is there any way i can create a patch, that will modify theese 2 files in the same way as i patched /build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0.1/linux-4.9.13/drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusub-mc-common.c

thanx for any help.)

Edited once, last by FRACTi0N (May 20, 2017 at 7:45 PM).