Kudos to the teamwork for LibreELEC 8.0.1...

• I have a Droidbox T8-S v1 box which came with LibreELEC 7.0.3 Kodi 16.1. This was one of the reason for buying this particular box (Dual booting Android and LibreELEC). But right from the beginning LibreELEC 7.0.3 did not work for me. I could not download even one single add-on from Kodi repository.

I had to compromise and use the android based DBMC and Kodi 16.1. How much I wished I could have a working version of LibreELEC Kodi.

Recently Droidbox have released a beta version of LibreELEC 8.0.1 with Kodi 17.1. Initially I was apprehensive in installing this version. I was waiting for the final public release.

Due to some reasons I started having problems with DBMC and Kodi 17.1. I thought why not I try the beta version of LibreELEC 8.0.1. So I took the plunge and installed the update.

I was surprised to see that the beta version of LibreELEC 8.0.1 performed excellently. I felt it was very responsive and faster than the android version of Kodi 17.1. I am really happy to have this update.

I congratulate the LibreELEC team for their efforts in bringing such a good version. I hope you people keep up the good work in future.

Thanks and Good Luck.

• hi, I have the same Droidbox T8-S v1 which I'm looking to update, but can't locate the image file anywhere online. Droidbox themselves no longer make any files available on their website. I'd be most grateful if you could post this please. Maybe a link to a WeTransfer link or similar.

Many Thanks