HELP! - Flickering/blank screen on skip forward/backward

• Hi all, first post, new LE user!

LE working perfect for me on Odroid C2 except for when I skip forward 10 secs etc during movie. Screen flickers and goes blank briefly. This is not so bad on the TV as it is brief but on the projector is causes it to re-search sources so appears for 5 secs or so.

I assume the refresh rate or resolution changes during skip forward/backward, probably the former causing the flickering. Anyone else experience this? Any solution?

I am using latest flashed LE on eMMC on odroid C2. Fairly standard set-up.

• Hi all, first post, new LE user!

LE working perfect for me on Odroid C2 except for when I skip forward 10 secs etc during movie. Screen flickers and goes blank briefly. This is not so bad on the TV as it is brief but on the projector is causes it to re-search sources so appears for 5 secs or so.

I assume the refresh rate or resolution changes during skip forward/backward, probably the former causing the flickering. Anyone else experience this? Any solution?

I am using latest flashed LE on eMMC on odroid C2. Fairly standard set-up.

So it seems if I change the res/refresh rate to 1080p/50, the flickering goes away. Default was 60hz.

But if I then turn on refresh rate switching which is desirable then the flickering is better on fast forward but still there, but start and stop the movie causes the flicker, of course caused by the real change of refresh rate.

So basically can't win!

• I have the same Problem, also flickering on starting a Video, but not with all files. Have you found a solution? Setting the refresh rate to 50hz leaves me with a black screen.