No sound when playing high bitrate Flac files

• I recently transitioned my HTPC from windows 10 to libreELEC. I really like it so far. Picture quality is great, less bugs etc.. except for this one problem.

I get no sound when playing any of my high quality FLAC music files, such as anything higher than 44.1 kbps flac files. Anything below seems to work fine. To get sound I have to turn off my AVR and turn it back on. This only hapens with LibreELEC. I never had this issue with windows/ kodi that way. Also when switching from high bitrate to low bitrate kodi crashes. I get a black screen and kodi restarts.

This problem only occurs when I set to "best match" It will not happen if I set to "fixed" or "optimized" except that in optimized setting if I select the high bit file first there is no sound unless I do the whole AVR reset thing. If I start with a lower quality file first and then the higher 88kbps file it is fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you

See link below for the kodi logs.

Dropbox - kodi.old.log

• I have another htpc running libreElec so I tried that one too. It is also displaying the same behavior.

Went back to original htpc. It has two hard drive so I can boot either libre or windows very easily. Under Kodi windows no problems so I'm starting to think it's some sort of driver issue with Libre??

As I look into this more it seems to only get hung up on 88.2 files. I have some 96 flax that are fine. What's interesting is that the 88.2 flax files playback via Kodi17 windows are being reported as 88 by the AVR, but with Libre being reported as 88.2