No Remote on Startup

• Hi Guys after the first Problems are gone at the begining i have e second Problem.

If i start the Nuc with the MCE Remote sometimes after Kodi starts the Nuc dont react on the MCE Remote anymore. Kodi is not freeze because i can Use a Kodi Remote in my iPhone.

Again i have a NUC5PPYH with the Actual Bios 054. Could this be i Bios Problem or a Linux Kernel Problem ?

Here is the Debug Kodi Log

• I have a Zotac Zbox CI520. I have "upgraded" from OE 6.03 to LE 7.02.
    Same problem: sometimes after Kodi starts dont react on the Logitech Harmony One Remote anymore. Wireless keyboard works.
    Thank you.

• Same Problem on Raspberry Pi 3 after upgrading from OpenELEC 6.95.3 to LibreELEC 7.0.2. I
    I am using a Harmony 950 and a TSOP4838 at the GPIO-Ports of Pi.
    Went back to OpenELEC for now.

LG HGR

Edit: My Bluetooth-Keyboard freezes either for a couple of seconds.

Edited once, last by HGR (July 23, 2016 at 8:24 PM).

• I've noticed similar issues with the past few week's nightly builds of v8.0. After a while, the device seems to go into a 'sleep' mode where the HDMI thinks it is off-line (just get a blue screen with a no-device error message on TV). As a result, the CEC is not functional. I have an IR remote and also a USB remote, both of these can 'wake the device up' and return to the Kodi display, but the CEC doesn't 'wake' the device. Once 'awake' the CEC is re-enabled and works fine. I'm currently running the 8.0 7.30.2016 nightly build (LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-Milhouse-20160730210516-%230730-g0bc2994), however I saw it on previous 8.0 builds too...just don't remember the version I had been running. Prior to that I had OpenElec running Kodi 16 and had no such issues on same hardware. Screen would dim, but still be alive.

BTW...have the screensaver set to Dim (not black screen), so not sure why the HDMI thinks it is going offline.

Other than this issue, I have not encountered any issues running v8.0, and I'm using NextPVR as backend...works flawlessly.

Forgot to mention, this is on a Pi3.

Edited once, last by drl123 (July 31, 2016 at 9:16 PM).