Why aren't Spamgourmet domains allowed for Forum registration?

• I've just registered to this forum. As I always do (so please don't take it personal) when registering to public forums, I used my Spamgourmet email address. Actually, I tried to use it because it was rejected by the registration process of the forum. I tried with a couple of domains that belong to Spamgourmet and they were all rejected. Eventually, I had to register using a secondary email address that I also have. This leads me to think that those Spamgourmet domains have been deliberately blacklisted by the forum administration for use in the registration of users. Is that so? If it is, why? What good does it bring to the forum?

In case someone is not familiar with the Spamgourmet service, please have a look here: Spamgourmet

Notice that Spamgourmet addresses aren't simply disposable/burner addresses, like those of so many other disposable email services. They are used just to be able to receive emails to your main address without having to give it away to everyone, and to block a specific source (website) in case that alias somehow gets leaked to spammers.
    I understand and share the concern the forum administrators must have regarding the safety and privacy of its users. That includes of course trying to prevent spammers from abusing the forum. I just don't understand how blacklisting Spamgourmet domains improves the situation. As far as I know, neither human spammers nor spambots use Spamgourmet addresses. I'm almost sure of that because Spamgourmet is a small, free, volunteer-run service and they would notice immediately if an unusual number of messages started coming from one of its accounts.

Please excuse if I'm jumping to conclusions here and those addresses were rejected for some other reason. But if I'm right, please consider removing the blacklist.

Thank you.

• We disabled a lot "trash emails" because it is too easy to generate spam from them and most important we waste a lot emails (they are not free at our count) at this accounts even if nobody needs/see them at all.

Of course you are still able to use such an email address, we don't actively ban or "punish" such email addresses or users.