Beelink z83

• First, sorry for my bad english. I understand most of what I read, but without google translate I get herus no ordinary word. From sentence structure to mention.

I have now successfully LibreELEC flashed on my Beelink z83. Now, unfortunately, is missing the driver for Bluetooth and Wifi. If me someone could help I would be really grateful.

The difference of the boot time is terrific and the performance is a blessing. Under Windows 10, the system had about 50% Ram consumption in Kodi there are now about 8-15%.

• Code
    lsusb -v | pastebinit

Beelink:~ # lsusb -v | pastebinit
    can't get debug descriptor: Resource temporarily unavailable
    can't get device qualifier: Resource temporarily unavailable
    can't get debug descriptor: Resource temporarily unavailable
    cbGG

Code
    dmesg | pastebinit

eHFe

Hello, first I want to thank you for your help. I've found that even the sound does not work, however, I have read that is eligible for the Z8300 yet. I'm just not sure whether I read it LibreELEC or OpenELEC.

• Official Post

Hello, first I want to thank you for your help. I've found that even the sound does not work, however, I have read that is eligible for the Z8300 yet. I'm just not sure whether I read it LibreELEC or OpenELEC.

Try installing an alpha build, we have specific patches for Intel bay trail hardware