LibreELEC 8.0.0 RasPI3 StepForward and Backward don't work and freezes Kodi

• Hello,

I have shortly installed LibreELEC 8.0.0 on Raspberry Pi 3 Mod B. It is planned to be a PVR client connected via WIFI to a central VDR server.
    PVR Client installed is VNSI. Synchronizing and watching Live TV and Recordings works good, but I can't step forward or backward.

I'm controlling Kodi via Android "Kore" app as I did not yet connect an IR remote controll.

Playing a Recording thru VNSI PVR client:
    - When pressing left/right arrow once, I'd expec video to Step back/forward 10 seconds - but nothing happens, video just keeps playing.
    - When pressing up/down arrow once, I'd expect video to step back/forward 10 minutes, but either video stops playing, or kodi freezes.

Here's a debug log written while kodi freezed on arrow up. After the crash I can't connect to Kodi using "Kore" app anymore, but SSH connection worked. I saw thet Kodi keeps on logging some background stuff - but screen image stays freezed, debug output on display too. After some amount of time i did a "killall -9 kodi.bin" which was restarted afterwards:
    XHPK

This is the log of the restarted instance. While written, I pressed Arrow up or down which stopped the video plaback. I then restarted playbeck and pressed arrow up which again freezed kodi:
    OSXP

FastForward works but the image mostly freezes until I return to normal playback. Maybe WIFI is not fast enough to cover this.

Kind regards and thanks for all your efforts.