pi3 bluetooth disconnect

• My bluetooth headset disconnects after a few minutes of listening through Kodi/Jarvis. I have disabled passthrough and enabled the pulseaudio . thanks for any help.

• My bluetooth headset disconnects after a few minutes of listening through Kodi/Jarvis. I have disabled passthrough and enabled the pulseaudio . thanks for any help.

Did you solved yet?
    I have the exact problem, my MDR-100ABN it shows connected, but disconnect automatically every 5 or 7 minutes,although (the battery are full)

• Hello,

I have the same problem (disconnection after 3-4 minutes) on my RPI3 librelec kodi 16.1 but only with one HD codec.

It seems to be .mkv 1080p 5.1. Other formats are ok : no bluetooth disconnection

I check the CPU but it seems to be around 45% so I suppose it is not the cause of this bluetooth error.
    I check with another bluetooth headphone and it is the same.
    So I can say the problem comes from the RPI or the libreelec version

cheers

• Same problem here with a TaoTronics bluetooth headset. No error message, even the headset still says it's connected. But the sound is just gone.

More people seem to have the same problem, someone also posted a log: LibreELEC