Libreelec on Mini M8S

• Hi guys, really new to all this so please bare with me.
    I have followed all the instructions for how to install LE on my Mini M8S box and it seemed to work great. The LE logo came up when powering up using the toothpick method and i got going using kodi etc.
    I then unplugged the USB drive from the box and LE has gone. I want to convert my box completely over to LE as i don't use the android features only kodi. Is there something I'm doing wrong or do i just simply have to save it to the internal memory??? Im not sure how to do this so any help would be great.
    Cheers

• Hi guys, really new to all this so please bare with me.
    I have followed all the instructions for how to install LE on my Mini M8S box and it seemed to work great. The LE logo came up when powering up using the toothpick method and i got going using kodi etc.
    I then unplugged the USB drive from the box and LE has gone. I want to convert my box completely over to LE as i don't use the android features only kodi. Is there something I'm doing wrong or do i just simply have to save it to the internal memory??? Im not sure how to do this so any help would be great.
    Cheers

thread-5556.html

You were booting LibreELEC from the USB, without your USB drive there was nothing to boot from except Android. Either keep the USB drive plugged in or install LibreELEC to the NAND according to the link above.
    I personally would prefer the USB drive method - hazzle free and almost no difference between USB and NAND.