IR Receiving multiple times commands

• Hello guys,

I used to be able to use my GPIO IR receiver out-of-the-box.

I don't know what happened but since last Milhouse upgrade, my Rpi2 is receiving multiple commands. The one that bugs me the most is the OK commands which prevents me from starting a movie.

How can I solve this? I tried to create a custom /storage/.config/lircd.conf but it seems that it's not even seing it?

Please help.

• Hello guys,

I used to be able to use my GPIO IR receiver out-of-the-box.

I don't know what happened but since last Milhouse upgrade, my Rpi2 is receiving multiple commands. The one that bugs me the most is the OK commands which prevents me from starting a movie.

How can I solve this? I tried to create a custom /storage/.config/lircd.conf but it seems that it's not even seing it?

Please help.

Have you tried playing with the ir-keytable --delay and --period settings?

I use ir-keytable --delay 440 --period 60

Test which works best for you, then put the command in an autostart.sh and copy to /storage/.config

• Have you tried playing with the ir-keytable --delay and --period settings?

Test which works best for you, then put the command in an autostart.sh and copy to /storage/.config

I get this everytime I try to use ir-keytable: Couldn't find any node at /sys/class/rc/rc*

Any idea?

Marc

I found out that it's not all the keypress that cause the problem. Mainly there are 2. Look at my IRW log:

185 0 KEY_DVD devinput
    185 1 KEY_DVD devinput
    185 2 KEY_DVD devinput
    185 0 KEY_DVD devinput
    185 1 KEY_DVD devinput
    185 2 KEY_DVD devinput
    ae 0 KEY_EXIT devinput
    ae 0 KEY_EXIT devinput
    ae 0 KEY_EXIT devinput
    ae 0 KEY_EXIT devinput
    163 0 KEY_CLEAR devinput
    163 1 KEY_CLEAR devinput
    163 0 KEY_CLEAR devinput
    163 1 KEY_CLEAR devinput
    1c 0 KEY_ENTER devinput
    1c 1 KEY_ENTER devinput
    1c 2 KEY_ENTER devinput
    1c 3 KEY_ENTER devinput
    1c 4 KEY_ENTER devinput

It's the ENTER and the DVD keys that are causing me problem... Any way I can fix them?

Marc

Got it! Thanks for your help. I had to put /dev/event/... in order to make it work. with --delay 800 it does the job!

Marc