Only 102 Items in Movie Folder - Should be >400

• Hi,

I've just made the switch from RecalBOX (OpenElec) to LibreElec on Rpi3.

I'm running a client/server setup with a centralized database and accordingly configured advancedsettings.xml. This is all working fine so far. However, I was surprised when my movie library only showed 102 items (watched and unwatched), while the network share I'm accessing contains more than 400 folders with one film per folder.

The problem doesn't seem to be the library or the scraper, but the enumeration of the share itself. Even when switching to "Files" view and after a complete re-imaging of my Rpi I'm still only seeing 102 folders, not 407. I've reset the MySQL db on the server as well and dropped the old tables. Libreelec/Kodi is setting up new tables just fine. Only it's just not seeing more than those 102 folders (which are not consecutive as well)

Any ideas concerning this bug? It was working fine with RecalBox and Kodi 15. The folder names are partially in German (since I am German ;) ). So maybe it's due to special characters? (äöü)

Additionally: After switching my home theater system on (Panasonic TV connected to Denon AV Receiver connected to the Rpi, controlled with a Logitech Harmony Ultimate and CEC) the Rpi simply won't budge. I have to unplug/replug the power cord to get it to boot up. Beforehand it would just idle and resume when powering up the system. I've already messed with the CEC settings to no avail and after the last reinstallation left everything stock, nothing changes. Any ideas?

Kind regards

• Official Post

Special characters could be a problem. Rename one of the missing folders and rescan for content. If the movie in that folder is now added, you know your problem/challenge.

I've reset the MySQL db on the server as well and dropped the old tables.

That may not have been the smartest thing to do, unless you have backups.

Edited once, last by Klojum (March 1, 2017 at 8:27 AM).

• I've just rechecked. There are already items listed with special characters, so this is not the problem. I don't know why this behavior emerged when switching builds, it was working fine in the past.

The mySQL DB is not problematic. The watched states etc. are synced to trakt.tv.