Missing centre channel with OMXplayer enabled

• Hi

New to Kodi, just set it up on a Raspberry Pi with libreelec 7.9.53. I have audio set to 7.1 over HDMI connected to my Marantz receiver. I noticed that I occasionally had a missing centre channel. Some titles would play fine sometimes, then depending on what I play next, I could go back to a previous title and find the centre channel had gone again. I could make the centre channel go missing with either HD or regular surround tracks.

Having experimented with many combinations of settings, I think I've narrowed the problem down to the OMXplayer hardware acceleration option. When this is enabled, I have the erratic problem with the centre channel. When it's disabled, things seem much more stable. Is this known behaviour? I had enabled the OMXplayer option as I felt I was getting smoother playback with 1080i VC-1 material, but I think I have got around that by disabling deinterlacing.

Anyway, overall am very pleased with the librelec distribution of Kodi. I noticed that the OSMC version had the problem with the centre channel but at that time had not pinned the issue down to the OMXplayer option.

Is this something that can be addressed? In any event I may not need the OMXplayer option, but thought I'd post this in case it's useful.