Upgrade

• I have GostreamerG8 ( LibreElec / Linux) , currently running LibreElecKodi 16.1, albeit with Estuary Skin. I believe that this version of Kodi was compiled in Jan 2017.
    Now Kodi have announced the release of the Final version of Krypton (17.0), How can I upgrade to this version.
    Will this be automatic, or as a result of the LibreElec upgrade, when this becomes available.

• Seems as this is some s812 device, which has very poor support.

Anyway you won't receive an automated update. Just see if you will find some build which contains a newer Kodi version and update manually.

This might be helpful for s812 devices: thread-293.html

This is the Spec of my device :- Doesn't seem too bad to me !! - version of LibreElec installed is 7.0

• Linux v7.0 Operating System with Kodi 16 Gui Launcher.
    • Mali450 graphics processor.
    • Stream up to 4K Ultra HD videos from Kodi / XBMC, YouTube and other video sites!
    • SSH & SAMBA access
    • Plug in a flash drive and watch movies and home videos in up to 4K Ultra HD.
    • Also compatible with G8 Android firmware (easily installed using an SD card)

*Please note. This box runs on the Linux Operating System with Kodi as the main program. It is not compatible with Android apps unless Android firmware is installed (something that can be done at any point and is easy to do). Technical DetailsProcessor:Amlogic S812 2.0GHz Quad Core HD CPUOperating System:Linux 7.0GPU:Mali-450 Octo Core 3D 750MHzRAM:2GB DDR3Internal Memory:8GBBluetooth:Version 4.0Expandable Memory:SD Storage (up to 32GB)Google Play Store:NoXBMC/Kodi Jarvis 16.2.1YesHDMI 1.0:YesUSB Ports:3100Mbps Ethernet:YesFlash Support:YesHD Video Playback:Yes, Supports 1080p HD Videos4K Video Playback:Yes, Supports 4K VideosVideo Support:H.265/H.264/H.263/VC1/WMV/MOV/MKV/AVI/RM/RMVB/FLV/MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4Music Support:MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC/AAC/AC3/WAVPhoto Support:JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFFGaming:Supports 3D gamingI/O Ports:100 Ethernet, HDMI, SD card up to 128GB, Optical Audio out, Power PortWIFI:Wireless LAN Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi 802.11nPower:DC 5v/3AAccessories:HMDI Cable, Power Adapter, Remote Control, Manual.Color:BlackDimensions:113mm x 113mm x 23mmWeight:350 grams

• Linux v7.0 Operating System with Kodi 16 Gui Launcher.

So obviously not related to us....some "Linux v7.0 Operating System" doesn't mean it's LibreELEC. As long as I don't see a logfile from that thingy, I say it's not related to us.

Processor:Amlogic S812

As I said. S812 which has poor support. Everything I said before still counts.