Bug with a UPnP settings that doesn't allow videos to play.

• I posted this on Reddit today since it seems when I receive an update to LibreELEC Krypton, videos will not play on my Intel Celeron NUC NUC5CPYH after the update.

An update to Krypton LibreELEC, videos will not play. : libreELEC

I have verified after a fresh new build of LibreELEC Kodi version 7.95.3 when I enable under UPnP/DLNA settings, with expert settings turned on, 'Look for remote UPnP players' and reboot my media center, I cannot play videos after that. I have tested it, turning off that setting rebooting, then videos appear to play after it is disabled. I tried three times and the same issue occurred every time I enabled that setting and rebooted.

I am not sure if you need any more information to take a look at this issue to see if you can determine why it is occurring, I will try to help out as much as I can. Thank you.

Update: Here is the log file from the first machine, with the video failing to open: Dropbox - kodi.old.log

Edited once, last by amcfarla (February 14, 2017 at 2:54 AM).

• My upstairs bedroom Core I3 media center had the same exact problem, videos wouldn't play since I got the new update. Disabled the 'Look for Remote UPnP players' in UPnP/DLNA settings, rebooted my media center and videos started playing afterward. This was not an issue in the previous version of Kodi.