Open Elec to Libre

• Hi,
    I am a trying to migrate my ASUS M004U Chromebox from OpenElec to Libre. I have downloaded the lastet file, but when I put in my IP address I do not have any files to paste the update file in to. I do not have an update file or any other file. I am using Chromium browser to get to my IP address, and all that comes up is Profile, Remote, Movies, TV Shows, and Music. Why don't I have any files? How do I get to them? Should I not be using my Chromium browser to get to my IP address? I am currently running OpenElec ver 6.95.37 and Kodi 16.1.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

• Did you enable "show hidden files and folders" in both machine?
    You can copy the file to any folder and then use File manager In OpenELEC to move it to the .update folder after you enable "show hidden files and folders".
    Why Chromium browser instead of File explorer?

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (February 13, 2017 at 1:23 AM).

• Hi,
    I am a trying to migrate my ASUS M004U Chromebox from OpenElec to Libre. I have downloaded the lastet file, but when I put in my IP address I do not have any files to paste the update file in to. I do not have an update file or any other file. I am using Chromium browser to get to my IP address, and all that comes up is Profile, Remote, Movies, TV Shows, and Music. Why don't I have any files? How do I get to them? Should I not be using my Chromium browser to get to my IP address? I am currently running OpenElec ver 6.95.37 and Kodi 16.1.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

You need to use a file browser not a Web browser.