PS3 bluetooth doesn't connect to LibreELEC

• Hey, I'm pulling my hair out because I can't figure out how to configure ps3 controller to Libreelec. I have Libre and retropie together and the ps3 remote is ok with retropie as bluetooth controller. When i switch to KODI, it only reads my keyboard. I went to system>bluetooth> enable bluetooth and it reads my controller but it doesn't work with or without wire. Please help me I want to use both retropie and Libreelec with my ps3 controller. I don't want to use keyboard and ps3 controller to navigate through both. Keyboard works on Kodi Libreelec but not on retropie. Controller works on retropie but not Libreelec Kodi.

P.S. im not good with coding, so please try to help me!!!!

Edited once, last by Klojum (February 10, 2017 at 9:17 PM).

• Hey, I'm pulling my hair out because I can't figure out how to configure ps3 controller to Libreelec. I have Libre and retropie together and the ps3 remote is ok with retropie as bluetooth controller. When i switch to KODI, it only reads my keyboard. I went to system>bluetooth> enable bluetooth and it reads my controller but it doesn't work with or without wire. Please help me I want to use both retropie and Libreelec with my ps3 controller. I don't want to use keyboard and ps3 controller to navigate through both. Keyboard works on Kodi Libreelec but not on retropie. Controller works on retropie but not Libreelec Kodi.

P.S. im not good with coding, so please try to help me!!!!

[hr]
    Please! I need help!!!!

Edited once, last by Oozingmachismo (February 10, 2017 at 11:11 PM).

• I went to system>bluetooth> enable bluetooth and it reads my controller but it doesn't work with or without wire.

What do you mean doesn't work?
    The controller can't "pair/connect" or it does pair but you have no key feedback?
    Did you set up your controller in System settings->Input?

• You have to connect your ps3 controller via a cable first, then press the PS button, then disconnect the cable, then an on screen prompt should appear to trust the controller. If you accept the ps3 controller should pair wirelessly after that.

• What do you mean doesn't work?
    The controller can't "pair/connect" or it does pair but you have no key feedback?
    Did you set up your controller in System settings->Input?

YES! it works fine with retropie but when I switched to kodi on LibrElec i went to set up bluetooth which I did, and it found the controller and paired it. But no Feedback! LibreElec kodi works only with my keyboard. Yes I set it up in system settings > input.
    [hr]

You have to connect your ps3 controller via a cable first, then press the PS button, then disconnect the cable, then an on screen prompt should appear to trust the controller. If you accept the ps3 controller should pair wirelessly after that.

I did do that on retropie. My problem isn't with retropie its navigating through LibreElec Kodi using my ps3 controller. It only reads my keyboard even after I paired the ps3 controller on kodi. I just want to be able to naviagate through retropie and kodi with my ps3 controller.

• Did you remap the controller in the kodi controller configuration gui?

[hr]

[hr]
    In kodi system settings > input there are only three options.

Peripherals
    Enable mouse and touch screen support which is on and,

Reset above settings to default. There's no configuration setting for PS3 controller.

If I go to system> libreelec> services I enabled Bluetooth. Then I go to Bluetooth folder and it paired my PS3 controller but there's no feedback from controller. Still controlling kodi from my keyboard.

• [hr]
    In kodi system settings > input there are only three options.

Peripherals
    Enable mouse and touch screen support which is on and,

Reset above settings to default. There's no configuration setting for PS3 controller.

If I go to system> libreelec> services I enabled Bluetooth. Then I go to Bluetooth folder and it paired my PS3 controller but there's no feedback from controller. Still controlling kodi from my keyboard.

In Input settings you should see "Configure attached controllers" click on that and remap your controller buttons

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (February 11, 2017 at 5:59 PM).

• So this is probably to late to help, but when you go to repositories and go to the main kodi repository "Kodi Add-on repository" by team Kodi. There is a folder called "Game Add-ons" that contains Controller profiles, My point is did you try installing the PlayStation controller profile?