/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 missing - TechnoTrend S2-4600 DVB-S on Raspberry Pi 2

• Hi Guys,

I just try my TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-4600 DVB-S on Raspberry Pi 2 (on LibreElec v7.95.1 & v7.95.2), unfortunately on both versions, DVB Input -> TV Adaptor section of the Tvheadend is empty… for some reason cannot detect my tuner, probably some module/driver problem.

Here is some info/logs: KESZ

Regards!

• We got some similar report too but without dmesg and with no reaction from the person who saw this, TX !

Index of /Test/tt4600/ there are 2 files, a version with the latest drivers and a version with the commit reverted from what I think is problematic

would be nice if you could test both and if one of these works pls send some dmesg | paste

• Hi and thank you for your time,

With LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.95.2-mb-latest.img it's working.

Here is the dmesg log: gjge

Do you want to try also with the second image LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.95.2-mb-revert.img.gz?

Regards!

• I am confused after putting back my MicroSD Card with LibreElec v7.95.2 Beta, DVB is working... here is the log PYXA very strange.

• So the "problem" appears only if the external power supply of the DVB-S is not connected. So from my point of view, this is not a bug. The bad thing here is that DVB-S look to work normal without the external power supply, all lights are on, you can see it with lsusb, only frontend0 is missing.