VPN Set up with VPN Manager for Open VPN

• I have a Gostreamer Media Box running LibreElec. I have installed both OpenVPN and VPN Manager for Open VPN.
    my problem is I have IVACY as my VPN provider., This does not appear in my VPN Provider listings , so I am trying to set this up as "User Defined".
    I just can't get this to work.
    The Ivacy Tech support team haven't a Clue, they have a package for OpenElec - but not LibreElec.
    Two questions is this possible ? if so can anyone guide me on this.
    At the moment I am using a Smart DNS set up which works fine - but would also like a VPN as belt and braces

• Way back, Ivacy asked me to add support, then ripped off my add-on by rebranding it as their own without credit. So I removed support and they can do their own thing, which clearly they can't. What a shame for them. And their users. You should get a better VPN.

• Hi there, I am with you all the way on this one, I presume this is what you are referring to:- http://www.ivacy.com/kodiaddon .
    They are a useless lot, if you complain they add another free years subscription, so now I have their system for free. I will continue to use my Smart DNS, until such time as I need to go to a VPN, then will pick one that works unblocking the sites that I use.
    Thanks for your feedback.