Compatible USB DVB

• Sorry if this might sound a little noob...but having to choose a USB DVB for Libreelec on a netbook with generic 64bit version, is there any list of compatible and not-compatible hardware ? Just to avoid to buy unuseful stuff, if any.....
    Thanks in advance for every suggest

• depends at the network you need

there are a lot devices that work and a lot that are known as problematic

Probably I should be more specific, apologize for this... Need is for a DVB USB for Tv-Sat , networks in Europe for Hotbird and Astra ( my dual feed satellite dish pointed to these , currently attached to a Nokia 9701 decoder, but would be nice to manage also TV-sat on Libreelec if possible ).
    Collecting info and solutions on the argument looks a bit like a mess....
    Thanks for your link, it's a starting pont.

• You have different options:

USB: TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-4600 or DVBSky S960 <- work ootb (both single tuner)

Sat>IP: DIGIBIT Twin (2 Tuners) or DIGIBIT R1 (4 Tuners) that provides you full featured DVB S2 over network (you still need some software to scan etc, it is only connecting the tuners via network)

Depending on your setup Sat>IP is very nice and works with nearly every software and OS (smartphone, pc, even normal st>ip receivers could handle the signal). I would avoid it if you use a RPi because of its problematic network port.