Music - album and fan art

• I want to use LE as a music server, and am getting very varied results with album and fan art.

I'm using the Universal Album and Artist Scrapers, and also have also set up the folder structure with album and artist NFO files pointing to the relevant MusicBrainz and AllMusic IDs, and the folder, canary and logo images.

About 70% of the content seems to get the correct details and artwork, but the rest of it is blank with the default icons.

I had a detailed look at 2 artists and albums thinking I'd find that the IDs in the NFO files would be wrong for the one not displaying anything. However, the MusicBrainz and AllMusic IDs were spot on for both. Both have exactly the same folder structure of \Artist\Album with artist.nfo files in the Artist folder and album.nfo files in the Album folder. Both also have identical sets of the expected images in both folders.

I literally (and frustratingly) can't see any reason why one artist and album are showing up ok and the other isn't.

Any help would be massively appreciated. It's driving me nuts!

Thanks

R

Edited once, last by richtipper (January 18, 2017 at 8:50 PM).