Nightly build server

• Is there a nightly build server for the various distro's?

I'm after the latest build for some testing with rc1 & latest TVH.

I've already got my machine building an older version just so I can confirm it matches the builds that Libreelec provide, but if there's a nightly server that saves me the resources :)

• There are some but the build server uploads to a private location as normally we don't want to distract attention from milhouse builds. He's moved on towards v18 so there's a gap at the moment. Be a little patient and the 7.95.1 beta will be along soon.

• chewitt - Apologies. I've got a pretty unstable build on my WeTek Play 2 with a number of issues. I've not had much success in getting feedback on either this forum or the WeTek forum, but after scouring the web there appears to be both TVH and Kodi fixes in a 'dev' build that would at least improve that a bit... (Not a moan in the slightest - Everyones busy and has there own priorities!)

Look forward to the official beta and hopefully I can report back if this dev build's fixed some of the issues I've been seeing.

• chewitt - For my own knowledge.... What triggers the LibreELEC addon repo to be updated? Is this a manual process by you guys?

I've got the dev build running for testing. Managed to build TVH manually aswell...