Krypton No VGA1 Support

• Hi,

I am trialling Krypton on an older laptop HTPC, firstly can't wait for final release its great! and trackpad support immediately on install no external keyboard required,

However,

When I select in system settings>display and change from default to VGA1 both TV and laptop screen go blank and are irrecoverable, also can see cursor but not able to see anything so have to do hard reboot using power off on laptop,

This will be important for me and other users of old hardware for running HTPC,

Can you repeat this and figure out what is wrong?;

Intel x86 hardware with intel Celeron 2.2Mhz 4GB ram etc, no problems in Jarvis 7.03 only in Krypton,

THanks in advance for any advice or help

• Connect your TV, dive remotely into the laptop with SSH, and return the URL for the following commands :

Code
    pastebinit ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
    dmesg
    xrandr

• Connect your TV, dive remotely into the laptop with SSH, and return the URL for the following commands :

Code
    pastebinit ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
    dmesg
    xrandr

Need help before I wipe libreelec completely off, I'm new to all of this and I'm testing an old Toshiba laptop as media center, it doesn't have HDMI port so I'm using an adapter to connect my TV, it started off not displaying anything on the TV so I turn it off and back on and worked but it is showing the screen in the top left corner, when I set the display to default and LVSD (not sure if the spelling is correct) nothing changes, when I change the setting to VGA1 everything goes black.

I' really interesting on libreelec but this is a major setback for me and I'm not equipped to resolve it. I can run the commands above with SSH but I don't know what to do.

Any help would be great!

here the URL HQfC
    [hr]

Need help before I wipe libreelec completely off, I'm new to all of this and I'm testing an old Toshiba laptop as media center, it doesn't have HDMI port so I'm using an adapter to connect my TV, it started off not displaying anything on the TV so I turn it off and back on and worked but it is showing the screen in the top left corner, when I set the display to default and LVSD (not sure if the spelling is correct) nothing changes, when I change the setting to VGA1 everything goes black.

I' really interesting on libreelec but this is a major setback for me and I'm not equipped to resolve it. I can run the commands above with SSH but I don't know what to do.

Any help would be great!

here the URL HQfC