Tvheadend nightly builds for LE

• Currently I have added/changed the following in my tvheadend42.start:

Code
    1. TVH_ARGS_EXTRA="--satip_xml http://192.168.178.254:49000/satipdesc.xml"
    2. # debug commandline
    3. if [ "$DEBUG_LOG" = "true" ]; then
    4.   TVHEADEND_ARG="-B -C -u root -g video -c $ADDON_HOME -l ${DEBUG_LOG_PATH} --trace $DEBUG_LOG_ARG $TVH_ARGS_EXTRA"
    5. else
    6.   TVHEADEND_ARG="-B -C -u root -g video -c $ADDON_HOME $TVH_ARGS_EXTRA"
    7. fi

• Currently I have added/changed the following in my tvheadend42.start:

is that generic for the FritzBox 6490 Cable ? only the ip has to get changed i guess ? (i would include a workaround where you just input your ip)

• is that generic for the FritzBox 6490 Cable ? only the ip has to get changed i guess ? (i would include a workaround where you just input your ip)

AFAIK, it's even generic for both FritzBox 6490 Cable and FritzWLAN Repeater DVB-C, but I don't have the repeater to test it. The SAT>IP server is also undocumented by AVM, I just had my information from here: AVM FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C - Tvheadend

• . . . any idea?

sry overlooked

I need the service.log from tvheadend to tell whats wrong
    install the not working tvh, reboot upload the log /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend42/service.log

• sry overlooked

I need the service.log from tvheadend to tell whats wrong
    install the not working tvh, reboot upload the log /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend42/service.log

Okay, here is the log:

service.log.zip

Edited once, last by trs123 ().

• you have to change your user

[ INFO] htsp: Got connection from 127.0.0.1
    [ INFO] htsp: 127.0.0.1: Welcomed client software: Kodi Media Center (HTSPv25)
    [ INFO] htsp: 127.0.0.1 [ Kodi Media Center ]: Identified as user ''
    [ INFO] htsp: 127.0.0.1 [ | Kodi Media Center ]: Disconnected

idk if you have default user or something ?! but whatever you have set up in pvr.hts won't work anymore with the current config
    you have to change the user in pvr.hts :)

• you have to change your user

idk if you have default user or something ?! but whatever you have set up in pvr.hts won't work anymore with the current config
    you have to change the user in pvr.hts :)

Thanks, worked!

• I have updated the LE7 version with the LE8 backport that includes the new settings and FritzBox Sat>IP support.

After install pls revisit your settings.

• Hello, are wetek_play nightlies compatible with generic S905 images llike 7.95.beta5 from kszaq?

• Hello, are wetek_play nightlies compatible with generic S905 images llike 7.95.beta5 from kszaq?

The LE8 repo version is currently the same as I have at the nightly build because Tvh development is a bit slow last month. So you should have already the latest.

• Hi,
    I would like to know witch version I need of tvheadend for libreelec 7.95 and intel version, because I tested the 4.2 but it doesn't work.
    Thankyou.

• CvH : I've posed a question on another board thread-5519-post-36819.html#pid36819 that has broken the TVHeadend42 server under LE8. I was directed here (to you) via the #hts irc.

I have installed LE8 and TVHE42 on a RPi 2 microsd (8GB). It is working excellently - but I wanted to move the storage to a 32 GB Sandisk USB flash drive attached to the same device. This disk has the label TV-201702. So I did the following:

Code
    1. # systemctl stop kodi
    2. # rsync -rtv /storage/ /var/media/TV-201702/
    3. # mount -o remount,rw /flash
    4. # nano /flash/cmdline.txt

boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=LABEL=TV-201702 quiet

Saved the file (ctrl-x y enter).

Code
    1. # mount -o remount,ro /flash
    2. # reboot

LE8 started as normal, Kodi started as normal, checking df shows that the storage was moved to /dev/sda1. But the TVHE42 server did not start.

I've spent some time trying to resolve this. I tried to set up the system via cmdline.txt to point to /dev/sda1 (instead of LABEL=TV-201702). I checked the PATH and HOME environment - they are OK. I've gone through /etc/profile and /etc/profile.d/ to see if there is any issue there. I've also gone through the script /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend42.start to see if I could find anything. I tried to manually start tvheadend but no success. Oddly there is not much if anything reported in the logs, from what I can see. However when starting from command line I get the following:

2017-02-27 17:03:34.256 [ INFO] htsp: Got connection from 192.168.1.3
    2017-02-27 17:03:34.258 [ INFO] htsp: 192.168.1.3: Welcomed client software: Kodi Media Center (HTSPv25)
    2017-02-27 17:03:34.259 [ INFO] htsp: 192.168.1.3 [ Kodi Media Center ]: Unauthorized access
    2017-02-27 17:03:39.260 [ INFO] htsp: 192.168.1.3 [ Kodi Media Center ]: Disconnected
    2017-02-27 17:03:39.262 [ INFO] htsp: Got connection from 192.168.1.3
    2017-02-27 17:03:39.262 [ INFO] htsp: 192.168.1.3: Welcomed client software: Kodi Media Center (HTSPv25)
    2017-02-27 17:03:39.264 [ INFO] htsp: 192.168.1.3 [ Kodi Media Center ]: Unauthorized access

and so on ...

I have been working with Linux systems for some years but the LibreElec (presumed derivative of OpenElec/BusyBox) architecture is new to me - I don't understand the init system - perhaps this is where the problem lay, I don't know.

In any case I redirected cmdline.txt back to the microsd and the system is working as before. Any ideas as to why moving storage would break the TVHE42 server?

Edited once, last by csimai ().