Xorg won't start anymore

• I've used LibreElec for a couple of months now, and as of today, LibreElec won't start anymore.

I left it on in screensaver mode, forgot to turn it off, and when I checked today the screen was black and couldn't wake it up. So I rebooted.
    Now, when it tries to boot into Kodi, I get the following error message:

Code
    [FAILED] Failed to start Xorg Server.
    See 'systemctl status xorg.service' for details
    [DEPEND] Dependency failed for FluxBox Window Manager

systemctl status xorg.service returns the following:

Code
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]: (EE)
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]: Fatal server error:
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]: (EE) no screens found(EE)
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]: Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]:          at http://wiki.x.org
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]:  for help.
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]: (EE) Please also check the log file at "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" for additional information.
    Dec 30 02:08:30 HTPC xorg-launch[1185]: (EE) Server terminated with error (1). Closing log file.

Log file reads:

Apparently, it can't find any screens?
    I've tried reinstalling LibreElec, but the problem persists.

How can this happen all of a sudden? I hope you guys can shed some light on this problem.

• Apparently the AV receiver was at fault here. I gave up, ready to go to bed, and turned off the AV receiver first. Seconds later, Kodi suddenly appeared on my screen and all seemed well.
    This morning, trying to reproduce the problem, I first booted LE with AV receiver OFF - No errors. Then I booted LE with AV receiver ON again - Still no errors...

I guess it somehow got messed up by my pet, whose sweet relaxing spot is right on top of the receiver when I'm not looking, and probably triggered something :dodgy:

Thanks for the help anyways !