Wetek Play (1st gen) CEC not working after TV turn off

• My box is Wetek Play (1st gen).
    I've tried almost LibreELEC builds, including the newest 7.90.010, just to check CEC issue that keep me not upgrading from OpenELEC to LibreELEC.

That is, CEC will not work again after TV is off an then turn on later. (I always leave the box running all the time as tvheadend server.)
    I have to start/reboot Wetek when TV is on in order to get CEC to work.

This never be an issue with OpenELEC builds.

Now I'm still at OpenELEC just because this CEC issue.

Would anyone with Wetek Play please help check and confirm if this is only me or it's a real annoying bug?

Thanks

• I got the same problem. Also have a wetek play 1. With openelec it works fine, but after installation of LibreElec, cec does not work again after I turned off/on the tv.
    Do you already have a solution or workaround?
    thanks

• Sadly no.

Now I'm using this box mainly as tvheadend server.

I'm thinking about trying Kodi Callbacks addon.
    - set task to Kodi built-in function: RestartApp (or whatever function that suite your condition.)
    - set event to "On screensaver deactivated"

Right now I can't test this because on LG TV, which my Wetek connected to now, will not make it deactivates screensaver when TV is powered on. But I think my other TV, Panasonic, can do that. So if it does maybe CEC might work again through RestarApp function.

Edited once, last by pawnthep (January 9, 2017 at 1:56 AM).

• I experience the same problem with LibreELEC 7.0.3 and my Samsung TV (UE46F6470). Here's an excerpt from my log file with CEC debugging activated, at the moment I turned on my TV again:

It's interesting that Kodi tries to send an active source message even though I deactivated all corresponding options in Settings -> System -> Input devices -> libcec. Looks like a bug in Kodi to me...

Cheers
    Thomas