Unable to boot libreELEC

• Hello,

I have a s905 box, the M9X. I tried to boot build 7.0.3.011, 7.0.3.010 and 7.0.3.008 without success. I tried:

toothpick method: disconnect the power supply, insert card/drive, push reset button and connect the power while holding the button. Wait until LibreELEC logo appears and release the button.

I tried all the USB ports and SDcard. The device simply boots in Android. I have a OTG port, when I plug the OTG cable the device simply shuts down (led stays off or powers off).

recovery method: boot into Android, insert card/thumb drive and choose Reboot to recovery. Your box should boot into LibreELEC.

I tried several apps to boot to recovery. The device simply shuts down.

recovery method (2nd variant): if you have "Update" app pre-installed open it, insert SD card with LE/connect USB drive, and choose any ZIP file in the app for update. Your box should reboot to LE

Same has previous, device simply shuts down. I tried putting the zip file in local storage / sdcard / usb; no effect.

recovery method (3rd variant): if your box is rooted, use terminal emulator app and execute reboot recovery command

I'm rooted, but command is not found.

recovery method (4th variant): enable ADB (Google it) and issue adb reboot recovery command

Device is not found when running adb devices from PC.

I also tried flashing TWRP with "Rashr - Flash Tool" from the play store. Tool mentions the flash was successful but no change seems to have happened.

I'm kinda stuck here... Any advice? Thank you!

• There's probably a "reset" button inside AV port of your device. I've also seen that some devices shut down instead of rebooting but they wake up after some longer period of time (couple tens of seconds).