Working build for Xtreamer Wonder Pro (Quad Core Amlogic S812-H w/ Dolby+DTS)

• I noticed that the Wetek Core seems to have the same "base" specs as the WonderPro:

Code
    WeTek core: CPU: AMLogic S812-H Quad-core up to 2.0 GHz / GPU: Octa-core Mali-450MP
    WonderPro : Quad Core Amlogic S812-H (w/ Dolby+DTS) Cortex-A9 up to 2.0GHz-H / 8 Core Mali-450

I will try tonight if the image actually boots up and works.

• I noticed that the Wetek Core seems to have the same "base" specs as the WonderPro:

Code
    WeTek core: CPU: AMLogic S812-H Quad-core up to 2.0 GHz / GPU: Octa-core Mali-450MP
    WonderPro : Quad Core Amlogic S812-H (w/ Dolby+DTS) Cortex-A9 up to 2.0GHz-H / 8 Core Mali-450

I will try tonight if the image actually boots up and works.

I'm eager to hear news about this^

• I'm eager to hear news about this^

I am too chicken to try this over the holidays on my primary media player. I did reach out to Xtreamer, but they would not confirm. As far as I understand, the WonderPro can not boot off a USB stick but would need to be switched into Android recovery mode which would then automatically flash the image on the USB stick. There is a good chance that this could brick the device.

• I am too chicken to try this over the holidays on my primary media player. I did reach out to Xtreamer, but they would not confirm. As far as I understand, the WonderPro can not boot off a USB stick but would need to be switched into Android recovery mode which would then automatically flash the image on the USB stick. There is a good chance that this could brick the device.

If only we could have the Xtreamer sources of their openELEC build - I could have tried to convert them into LibreElec, which is the only way to go, considering incredible degree of crappiness delivered by Xtreamer as part of their build...