S902D sml5442tw - Won't Boot

• Hello, I am trying to install different versions of libreelec on my box. However, every time I try to boot from the SD card my box stalls in bootloop and never actually boots. I've also tried booting Armbian and it runs without a problem. Please would there be any advice on what I am doing wrong? I've also tried installing to different SD cards but that didn't help. I'm desperate :( thanks!

• I stripped the noise out to show the essentials. It looks good to that point, and there's nothing more recorded except

Code
    bl31 reboot reason: 0xd
    bl31 reboot reason: 0x0
    system cmd  1

It's rather nice to see one of these boxes "in the wild" .. I only have a couple of pre-release samples shared by an O2.cz product manager we met during the Embedded Linux Conference in Prague back in 2017 :)

Can you share the UART/boot output from Armbian? .. I'll see if I can spot any differences.

• Hello, I'm sorry I spelled the name of the box wrong. It is S905D - sml5442tw. Yes my box is from O2.cz :) i have a few pieces unfortunately they are discontinuing support and without paid services from O2 the box can not be used so i am trying to reflash to Libreelec to be able to use them further. Yes... tried searching the internet for something regarding this reboot reason at the end unfortunately I couldn't find anything anywhere. :/ Sure I can send the boot output from Armbian here it is. :)