wrong migration file

• need help im new to LibreELEC. so i downloaded OpenELEC then realized this was old and not getting updates, was still rocking Kodi 15.2 LOL. I followed the instructions for updating using the migration video. all was good then i accidentally put in the incorrect .TAR file for my Net-top CPU. i used a Raspberry PI V2 TAR file instead of the correct one needed for my comp. the Net-top that im using is a lenovo nettop ideacentre q150 now all i see is a black background when the system reboot. how do i fix this? :huh: :huh: :huh:

please help, many thanks ahead of time.

• The simplest solution is to do a new installation of LibreELEC over the current setup. But... I don't know if you have any data currently on your nettop that needs to be saved first.

Another more complex solution is to use a bootable USB stick/SD card that runs Ubuntu or another Linux Live session. Then the correct system files can be copied manually to LibreELEC's system partition.

• The simplest solution is to do a new installation of LibreELEC over the current setup. But... I don't know if you have any data currently on your nettop that needs to be saved first.

Another more complex solution is to use a bootable USB stick/SD card that runs Ubuntu or another Linux Live session. Then the correct system files can be copied manually to LibreELEC's system partition.

Thanks for the info i have no importance files that needs to be saved. Ill do the 1st method