Recommendations? first LibreElec/Kodi setup

• Yesterday I setup Kodi for the first time on my PC to test it's functionality and see if it's something I seriously want to make the switch to.

After playing around with it I am 100% sold on setting it up for my TV. Initially I was thinking of getting a Nvidia Shield pro but I have a hard time justifying spending $200 on something that old, along with it not supporting HDR10+. That is when I stumbled across the LibreElec community and the idea of using an SBC.

Home Setup: I have a Samsung S90D OLED paired with a Q750C soundbar w/ rear speakers giving me 5.1.2 with Q symphony enabled.

• In a perfect world the movies/shows I will be watching will be in HDR10+ with Dolby Atmos. I plan on using it to watch 4k content with no compression/loss of quality.
    • What is the best Hardware to pair with such a setup? Preferably it will not stutter, have long load times, support everything needed for my setup, fast ethernet port, be future proof (to some extent), and ideally is a SBC that I can utilize after it retires as a media player.

If I have excluded any important information that is important in regards to hardware recommendations please ask questions, I will be happy to clarify anything. Additionally, I have not interacted with Forums in the past so I apologize in advance if I am all over the place or have formatted this poorly.

Thank you for your time.