LE12.0 - Suspend Issues

• When I updated 2 of my HTPCs (1x Gigabyte Brix and 1x Intel NUC) to 12.0 I noticed intermittent issues with suspending Kodi that never happened before on any previous release I'd used.

If I suspend the machines now, sometimes they work as expected but frequently they get stuck, the display goes off but the power lights remain solid (as opposed to blinking) and the machine is still running. If you resume the machine again, Kodi comes back but there's no network connectivity so you have to reboot. This is very frustrating and has led to me accidentally leaving the machines running for days at a time when not in use.

At first I assumed it may be a compatibility issue with my settings/addons and after much testing without any change (even updating the most recent nightlies for 12 and 13) I decided to install a clean copy of 12.0 with no changes. This resulted in the same behaviour (log below).

hastebin

Edited once, last by TCC (July 8, 2024 at 11:48 AM).

• Hi,

Same here. Since I updated to LibreELEC 12, I get "Unreachable Network" error after suspend/wakeup. It never happened before with the same hardware in LE10 or LE11 (NUC10i3FNH).

After suspend, the wired connection status in Config Menu->System->LibreELEC becomes "IDLE" and selecting the option "CONNECT" it becomes "FAILURE".

BR

EDIT: I can properly wake up via wakeonlan on the ethernet interface, even when it is not working.

LibreELEC:~ # ifconfig
    eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 1C:69:7A:6C:A2:D0
             UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
             RX packets:11883 errors:0 dropped:33 overruns:0 frame:0
             TX packets:1126 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
             collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
             RX bytes:4808286 (4.5 MiB)  TX bytes:251044 (245.1 KiB)
             Interrupt:16 Memory:68200000-68220000

EDIT2: After a hard reset the LibeELEC installation, the problem arises also. No configuration is causing the problem.

EDIT3: Tested LE11 latest version and it works; tested LE13 nightly and it doesn't.

Edited 4 times, last by dCrypt (September 6, 2024 at 9:27 PM).