Mecool M8S Pro LB device tree ?

• Hi,

Which device tree i need rename to drb.img for this device ? Mecool Pro LB 3 gb ram 100 mbit lan .

Is it possible to use dtb.img which was functioning in Coreelec ?

• As per the wiki article, you need to invoke recovery mode boot on the box (toothpick method or similar) to ensure it looks for LE boot files not CE ones. If that's not the issue, we'd need to see UART logs of early boot to see where things go wrong.

• I used apk "reboot to libreelec" when switching from ATV for centuries working without problems. Boots both LE and CE, tried on many other devices.

Ok, i am going now to figure out how to see UART logs.

• Finally success. I changed sd card, selected q201 and LE is booted, everything works fine , 3gb ram and wifi.

But then unpleasant surprise, there is no option "reboot to nand/mmc " aka ATV as dual boot which means i need to eject sd card physically every time i want to boot to ATV ?

• The upstream kernel does not expose the u-boot environment to userspace so there is no way to modify it to change the next boot behaviour. If you need that capability you are stuck with legacy vendor kernel images.