3D .ISO files with TrueHD audio freezing in RPi3B+ using LE 9.2.8 when skip forward !

• Hello guys ! Have you experienced the following bug in the latest RPi3B+ LE firmware that supports 3d .ISO files (9.2.8) ? Some of my movies would play well from the start (if at the beginning of the movie) but when I tried to skip forward the movie would basically freeze up for some minutes and then continues again !! After some troubleshooting I was able to determine that 3D movies with TrueHD audio track seem to be the problem !
    If I switched to the AC3 5.1 track or play movies with only AC3 5.1 track they work correctly. Non-3d movies worked correctly, including movies using the TrueHD track.

I am trying to find a solution for this problem but still no luck... Can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance !

• TrueHD support has been historically quite buggy in kodi. I've seen a lot of reports of glitches, hangs and crashes.

It has recently had a rewrite: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/24984

It may be interesting to test a nightly build from before and after that PR was merged to see if the problem remains.

But realistically there is no easy way of fixing bugs in the rather ancient 9.2.8 LE unless you are willing to make your own builds.

Might be easier to stick with the working AC3 track, or transcode (perhaps to PCM) the TrueHD track if you need 7.1 output.