Jellyfin with ssl gives an error in the logs

• I have made a symlink for jellyfin to the ssl cert, was this a bad practise?
    I cannot (by default atleast) access the direct path to this ssl file.

lrwxrwxrwx    1 nobody   users        118 May 29 16:40 privkey.pfx -> /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/docker.linuxserver.swag/config/etc/letsencrypt/live/mydomain.duckdns.org/privkey.pfx

This is the permission and ownership of that file

-rw-------    1 nobody   users       3.0K May 29 14:30 privkey.pfx

[08:45:28] [ERR] [1] Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost: Error loading cert from /config/certs/privkey.pfx

Interop+Crypto+OpenSslCryptographicException: error:10000080:BIO routines::no such file

at Interop.Crypto.CheckValidOpenSslHandle(SafeHandle handle)

at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.OpenSslX509CertificateReader.FromFile(String fileName, SafePasswordHandle password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags)

at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate..ctor(String fileName, String password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.GetCertificate(String path, String password)

• You probably need to map the folder the app inside the container expects to find the file under, to the folder on the host that the file actually resides in, using appropriate permissions.

• You probably need to map the folder the app inside the container expects to find the file under, to the folder on the host that the file actually resides in, using appropriate permissions.

in other words, don't do symlinks?

• I think that’s the issue. The container only sees the limited bits of filesystem you expose to it, so doesn’t have permission to walk the filesystem from the symlink to the original file.

• I think that’s the issue. The container only sees the limited bits of filesystem you expose to it, so doesn’t have permission to walk the filesystem from the symlink to the original file.

Mhm ok. How would i solve this? Just manually copy them over? And then redo the process each time they get updated ..whenever they get updated? :D