Add extention module qemu/kvm/libvirt

• Hello,

“Sorry for the translation. I speak French so I use GoogleTraduction".

For me who use LE on x86_64 system, can you allow the addition of module qemu/kvm and livirt to create and manage virtual machines.

The LE player is great, but there's still a lot of PC power not being used, and using virtual machines in the background can be a very good solution.

My Specs:
    Dell Optiplex micro 3000, i5-12500T, 32 GB RAM, UHD770 Graphics, 4Tb SSD Lexar NM790, 500Gb Samsung 870 EVO.

• Not planned. LE is a deliberately simple media client/player OS for Kodi, not a general purpose distro.

If you want to run other apps, we support Docker or Podman containers.

If you want to run other OS, use a general purpose distro like Ubuntu not LE.

• Thank you for your prompt reply. I also have a PC running debian 12 Bookworm which I use as a samba nas and Qemu-KVM host for my virtual machines. I would use LE as a pure video player.

• Another question, on another PC Dell Optiplex 5070 micro, there are only two displayport but no HDMI port integrated. So I bought an additional HDMI 2.0b port on the official DELL website. This additional HDMI port works well at 4K60hz. But here's the problem:

- With Windows 10/11, Kodi activates HDR very well with very nice colors and brightness!!! Perfect.

- With LibreElec 12 final, HDR doesn't activate. Yet in the settings it detects that my TV supports HDR and HLG. I can activate Hable tonal mapping but true HDR is still the best in my opinion.

I use a Sony Bravia 55AG8 4k/60hz/HDR/DolbyVision TV and an LG 27GP750-b 1080/240hz/HDR10 certified monitor which is also HDR compatible. Both have the same problem.

I also tested with my Gamer PC: intel i5-12400, UHD 730 Graphics, 32GB Ram, Asus B660M Pro CSM motherboard with its integrated HDMI 2.1 port. And HDR works very well with the Sony TV and LG monitor!

So:
    I don't think the additional HDMI card is faulty because HDR works well with kodi in Windows 10/11. Do you think there's some parameter or setting that needs to be changed in LE to enable HDR with the additional HDMI card ?

Thanks in advance