how to resize current video after switched to Fullscreen

• Hi There!

I want to write a video plugin or addon supply windowed video (instead of thumbnail in the "list videos" window) when focused.

using

... window = xbmcgui.WindowXML('t0.xml', xbmcaddon.Addon().getAddonInfo('path'), 'default','1080i')

doModal(window ) ...

where t0.xml has a "videowindow" type control ("... <control type="videowindow" id="2"> ...)"

It works fine when playback started with the "play video windowed" switch either from the script (eg.: player.play(info_tag.getPath(),listitem, True) or run external xbmc.builtin comand ( "PlayMedia('path',1)" )

I can also switch to fullscreen(video.xml) double click on the videowindow or using a buttoncontrol (<onclick>fullscreen</onclick>)

The problem is that when I go back from fullscreen to the t0 window the video does not resized back till stop/start the video again, so

I see my t0 "videowindow" as an overlay window over the fullscreen video.

Can anybody help how can I resize back the current video?

os: libreELEC 10/11 (RPI4) with the default Estuary skin. ( I tried manipulate the "fullscreendimension" include parameters without any success)

Also tried playing with kodi video settings (disable drmprime, etc) with the same result.

Thx for any help!