Audio Video asynchron RaspberryPi 4 LE11

• Hi All,

I'm running a Raspberry Pi 4b (4GB) System wit LE 11.0.3. I have a Problem with H.264 SD Data (576p). The Audo Video is not synchron (delay of 0.5 s). On all other codecs (and formats) I have no problem. I've tested H.264 1080p an 720p; MPEG-4 (480p) and H.265 with 576p. All these files have no problems. The settings "Adjust display refresh rate"and "Sync playback to display" solved both (single and in combination) not the problem. The command in config.txt (force_turbo=1 and core_freq_min=500) mentioned in the changelog helped not, too. After some investigation I found out that it is not the Video codec. It seems to be the Audio-format. When playing files with e.g. "ff-mp2, 16 bits, 44,1 Hz" evreything is fine. Playing "ff-mp3float, 32 bits, 48,0 Hz" the sync issue is there. The Issue is only on my Raspi. Playing the files on Windows or Android, there is no issue. The problem is there, playing the files from my NAS and playing files from USB-Drive. Here is my Log:

Pastekodi

Is there anyone out there, facing the same problem? Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks a lot!