cec-ctl for LE 9.2.8?

• Because of the WLAN invalid-key-problem I downgraded to LE 9.2.8

Unfortunately there is no cec-ctl included. Is it possible to install this from any add-on or repository? Or is it impossible to work with the 4.9 kernel?

I have a script which works fine with cec-ctl on LE 11. LE 9 includes cec-client, but I wasn't able to get the same result with it.

I copied the cec-ctl from version 11 into the 9, but it doesn't run because of the wrong glibc version.

• It is running on a Raspi 2.

I want to switch the Samsung TV to HDMI3 and if necessary back to TV tuner (previous active source). This works with cec-ctl, but I tried it hours with cec-client and gave up.

• With the RPi3 all I had a mini wifi keyboard and the TV remote. The RPI3 was left turned on. if the RPi was powered up all I did was press any button on the keyboard and the TV would power up and switch to the right HDMI port. I used the TV remote to switch back to the TV. If powered off then powering up the RPi would turn on the TV and switch to the right HDMI port.

It was the same with the RPi4 I used for a short while - I'm now using a Dell Optiplex.

If you're using some script to manage things if you post it here I'll give it a go on the RPi3 or 4

• I now find a way to switch a Samsung D series to HDMI3 and back to TV tuner with cec-client:

Code
    #switch to HDMI3
    echo "tx 4F:82:30:00" | cec-client RPI -s -d 1
    Code
    #switch back to TV
    echo "tx 40:9d:00:00" | cec-client RPI -s -d 1