Time and Date Wrong on Fresh Install Raspberry Pi 3

• Hello LilbreElec Supports,

Sorry to bother you all but i am having an issues which i can not for the life of me fix. I have installed LilbreElec on a 16GB SD and nothing else and the time and date is wrong. the date is June 1, 2016 with time of 11:33 AM. i have tried the lilbreElec option under appearance and nothing. i have also added to pool.ntp.org in the network section under time server still nothing. i have connected the raspberry pi with LAN and WAN and still get the same issues no change. i have connected it with my optimum free wifi and in home network and samething. i am not sure what else i can do. i will add pictures as soon as i get home.

BTW, first time user of LilbreElec. thanks in advance

• hey all,

just wanted to say i ended up using OMSC and all worked fine. I couldn't get Openelec or LibreElec to update to the correct time and date. So thanks for now.

• hey all,

just wanted to say i ended up using OMSC and all worked fine. I couldn't get Openelec or LibreElec to update to the correct time and date. So thanks for now.

Damn. I have this too. Checked all options, checked different ntp servers, etc. Nothing helped
    An interesting point: I have a second issue with the keyboard. May be there are connected to each other.
    LibreELEC

• Damn. I have this too. Checked all options, checked different ntp servers, etc. Nothing helped
    An interesting point: I have a second issue with the keyboard. May be there are connected to each other.
    LibreELEC

Selecting "Wait for network before starting Kodi" seems to have fixed the datetime issue for me.