Libreelec 11.0.3 is hanging at Bootscreen after install

• Hello all,

i want to install the new stable, but it dont work.

After clean install from usb stick at first boot, screen "Libreelec (official): 11.0.3" appears and then nothing happen any more. Same Issue with update from 11.0.1

Deleted all partitions with Gparted

Tested with another Screen with less resolution (1080p)

Kodi seems like it is running. I can access the HDD with network and open the logs.

After the first try to update from 11.0.1, it also was hanging at bootscreen, but i heard the sound, when clicking something at the remote control.

Installing 10.0.4 is successful and works fine.

Installing 11.0.1 works, but with resolution 2160p image is only displayed in the upper left half (issue is and was present from the first time of using 11.0.1)

Installing Windows 10 also works fine. I cant see any hardware faults.

Kodi.log was made after fresh installtion.

Im only wondering about the Error:

Control 1500 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Can anybody help with this problem ?

Greets

Tom

################################################################################ - Pastebin.com
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
    pastebin.com
  • I'm wondering if adding "video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080M@60" to kernel boot params in syslinux.cfg would help? Using the GBM (non-legacy) image would be preferred over the X11 (legacy) one.

• Same happens on my Gigabyte BRIX (Ryzen R7-4800U)

... at first boot, screen "Libreelec (official): 11.0.3" appears and then nothing happen any more...

Installing 11.0.1 works, but with resolution 2160p image is only displayed in the upper left half (issue is and was present from the first time of using 11.0.1)