Libreelec 11 bitstream issues on dell optiplex 3000 MFF device- I think I need to play with the pincfg patch

• Hi all

so I have a dell optiplex micro form factor computer running libreelec 11 generic.

system is based on the AlderLake S platform and the specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel(r) Pentium(r) gold G7400T

GPU: Intel UHD Graphucs 710 (ADL-S GT1)

Vendor: intel

Windowing system: GBM

Disply HDR: yes HDR10

Physical Outputs: Display Port 1.2, HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0b

The issue is this. I can get perfect bitstream out via the HDMI 1.4 socket but obviously no 4K output. using this socket, Libreelec shows its on HDMI#1. if I use the HDMI 2.0 port I get no bitstream, or rather I get gui sounds and stereo PCM fine but as soon as I bitstream nothing and the audio crashes (PCM doesn't even work), a reboot bring the audio back albeit no bitstream. this socket appears as Displayport#0 to Kodi however 4K output works fine.

although not fully tested the physical displayport shows up as HDMI#2 I believe (I dont have an active adaptor so was only 1080p on this, I didn't test bitstream here)

Alsa thinks the HDMI 2.0b port is HDMI 0.

I read up on the Pin Cfg thing someone had issues with here using an intel Nuc so I suspect I have the same issue.

system is using the snd_hda_intel driver as you would expect.

attached are my alsa-info and kodi log files.

I wasn't quite sure what values to put but I assume I need libreelec to see the HDMI2.0b port as HDMI#0, preferably get hdmi#1, HDMI#2, HDMI#3 (ghost port), and hdmi#4 (ghost port) all disabled as well.

many thanks in advance for any assistance here.