After Update 10.0.4 -> 11.0.1 TV Shows are gone & keymaping on remote control is messed up

• Hi there!

I'm currently running LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0.1 on my HTPC. Did an update from 10.0.4 to 11.0.1 yesterday and currently facing two issues:

1)

When accessing TV Shows I do not get the usual view but instead being directed to the overview with my internal drives etc. System lost the source for TV Shows (Movies and Music work as expected.). When I navigate to the folder containing my shows and setting this to "TV Shows" and confim, system scans contents and takes a while, showing progress in the upper right corner. After finishing and selecting TV Shows in main menu I am again being directed to the overview with my internal drives etc. as if nothing happened. Any ideas why my source for TV Shows is constantly removed / I do not get to view the freshly indexed entries?

2)

I'm using an old HAMA remote control which worked with LE for some years. After update, the Buttons for showing the "right click menu" are without function. Somehow the keymapping seems to have been messed up. Had to connect a USB Mouse to be able to right click. Any ideas how i can restore standard keymapping?

• I can confirm the 2nd issue (1st one not checked). After update from 10.0.4 to 11.0.1 (Generic x86_64) some buttons (e.g. for context menu) on my HAMA remote control do not work anymore and the re-mapping with "Keymap Editor" has no effect.

• Neither "Soft Reset" nor "Hard Reset" did solve the problems mentioned above. Didn't want to waste more time to fix the broken database and installation and did a fresh and clean install with 11.0.1 (Generic x86_64). As expected, everything working fine now.

Still curious about the cause for all the trouble.